~ Current News ~
Hi! We are so glad you stopped by for a visit!
2/12/2018 ~ New Boxer babies are anticipated to arrive in April! Our waiting list has started and we are accepting deposits. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out ~ we love to talk about our Boxers! Scroll to the bottom of this page for a sneak peak at who will be expecting in April ~ it's looking to be a busy month!
~ Current Pricing ~
Flashy Girls ~ $1100
Flashy Boys ~ $1000
Non-Flashy Girls ~ $900
Non-Flashy Boys ~ $800
Deposit Info and Waiting List
Do you like what you see? Are you not quite ready to get your puppy but know you want one within the next year? Are you looking for a puppy in a different color than what we have available? No problem! You can place a $350 deposit to be put on our waiting list. Placing a deposit will secure your place on our list and will give you the right to choose your puppy before they are advertised any where else! For more details about how the deposit works, please visit our Deposit Information page.
Why place a deposit?
- Secures your place on our waiting list
- Locks in the current price
- Gives you the right to choose in the order Deposits are received once the puppies reach 5-6 weeks of age
- Gives you 24 hours to make your choice once the pictures are posted and it is your turn
- Ensures that you receive a "pupdate" when our new litters have arrived :)
- Gives you the option to choose a puppy from the current litter or pass and wait for the next litter
- Gives you a full year to choose the puppy that is right for you
Upcoming Litter Information
Above: Our four year old daughter with Diamond's babies!
Kyzer + Cookie = Our April Babies!
This is a repeat breeding that produces Boxer babies with wonderful, sweet and smart personalities. We expect both fawn and brindle with mostly non-flashy markings. If you are curious about what your puppy might look like, Diamond and Ruby are both out of this cross! Expected to arrive Mid-April.
Finn + Ruby = Our April Babies!
This is a repeat breeding that is expected to produce a primarily fawn litter of babies, but we expect a mix of flashy and non-flashy markings. These babies will be friendly and smart! Expected to arrive Mid-April.
Finn + Diamond = Our April Babies!
This is a repeat breeding that produces a nice mix of fawn and brindle as well as a nice mix of flashy and non-flashy markings. These babies will be affectionate and eager to please! Expected to arrive Mid-April.